Good morning everyone.

Unfortunately we are still under clouds and it is “with an abundance of caution” (that oh so common phrase) that we have decided to call off todays volunteers day at Bungan .

We may attempt a make up day next Saturday so watch this space if you are keen.

Stay safe and dry.